october to november

hi peeps..

it's october already..this means that almost 3/4 of the year past...omg.. this is really scary..

so what does all this mean??it means i m gonna finish my studies...my 4 years of studies is going to meet an end...could you believe that??4 years...4 freaking years and 52*4 months..countless months la..going to end very very soon..it's my last sem already and thesis time...FML~~~
but then, thesis could be one good thing as things turn to be better for our group..^^

so the next thing i wanna remind u all is that NOV is COMING~~~~~~~~~lol...i guess i know what is coming, how about you all??
this also means that i am going to be official an ADULT~~~~
omg...time flies..21...

what am i going to achieve when i m 21??i m going UK..this is a achievement...my first time going out from MALAYSIA~~cool..
then??i will be getting my degree cert...another good thing that awaits me..^^

OCTOBER seems to be a good month though...as it makes me prepare for the incoming alerts..

therfore people....NOV is coming...End of the year is coming too...so do things that ought to do and make no regrets...

take care people...




~love SUE~


0 comments: